Wednesday, March 18, 2009

alONE


"Why do I feel so Alone" - Drake

I ask myself that all the time and I just can not understand for the life of me. Its weird when you can live in a world with BILLIONS of PEOPLE and fell like your walking down an EMPTY ally. Sometimes I don't even mind because its okay to be alONE sometimes, its okay to talk to you, hang out with you, and just be you. This is the turning point when it makes me sad when I try to introduce the me I hang out with to "THESE BILLIONS of PEOPLE" and there is no one there to hang with US. I as US as in Steven & Steve, Brandon, R Les, Steve-O, Stevie Wonder, and every other name Lorna didn't give me but Im glad 2 have. 
Im never tired of hangin with all of them but there are time we want to hang with YOU & EVERY OTHER NAME YOUR MOM didn't give you. 
I hate being down but sometimes I hate feeling alONE.....
When will HUMANS quit the ACT and learn how to LET THEIR OTHER FRIENDS COME OUT AND PLAY, CHILL, and K!CK !T with the K!D

Hello??? ( SHouts to SierG)

No comments:

Post a Comment